The Core Movement Integration DVD contains 23 sequenced movements with Arthur Madore, LMT as the model and narrator.
This DVD covers the basic movement patterns that underlie most activities of daily life.
- Comfortable sitting
- Standing with least strain
- Sit to stand using your whole body
- 11 different deconstructions of the walking movement from supine to sitting to standing. You get to focus on one part at a time.
- Getting out of the bed easily.
- Reaching with spinal support
- Turning connecting legs to head.
The idea behind this DVD came to me because so many people had difficulty remembering the details of Core Movement Integration. It is intended for people who have had a session with Arthur and want to better remember the nuances of good, comfortable movement. It is also a good introduction to whole body movement. The language is clear and simple.
DVD is $35 plus Shipping and Handling.